Probably worldwide the most common system.
The use of a peristaltic pump is technically the easiest way to pump sample liquid.
Just by changing the rotating direction of the pump there is a purge and a suction cycle without the need of any additional parts like valves etc.
- simple construction
- well-proven since thousands of units in use
- almost no wear parts
- flow-dependent sampling is possible
- increased wear if solids are in pumped liquid
- higher operation expenses(replacement of tube)!
- accuracy and pump capacity is influenced by hose aging and temperature variations