DK System (double ball valve)
A Sampling system from pressurized lines up to 25 bar.
- both ball valves are normally closed.
- to take a sample the ball valve 1 (next to the
pressure line) opens and the dosing tube between
ball valve 1 and ball valve 2 is filled with sample medium.
- Ball valve 1 is closed again.
- Ball valve 2 opens.
- the sample can drain off into the sampling bottle.
If required, an air connection can be provided at the dosing tube to
enable a purge of the tube section
connected to the pressurised line.
- Working like a standard Vacuum-Sampler Because of pre- and post-purge of the connectionline between pressurized line and sampling-device the “dead”-volume” is almost zero.
- No Level Electrodes, thus the system can work even with oil or other liquids with low conductivity
- Available either as a wall mounted version or even with stainless steel housing with cooling and distributor for multiple bottles.
- Working pressure up to 25 bar
- only predefined fix sample volume e.g. 100ml
- the pressure for purging has to be higher than the line pressure
Prospect Dosing Systems / Project Business
Prospect Dosing Systems / Project Business online